127. In our ward there are many, many children. So on Fast Sunday, oftentimes children go up, one after another, to share their testimonies. After listening to several of these kids, Kennedy could no longer contain her confusion.
Kennedy (whispering to her mom): There must be something wrong with these kids.
128. Sunday was Easter, and Kennedy was exhausted. She hadn't slept enough the night before, and she was tired from all the Easter activities. She just wanted to go home, which would have been fine, except i wanted to get a picture of everyone first.
Kennedy: I don't want to be in a picture. I just wanna go home!
Shulamith: It will just take a second, and then you can go.
Kennedy: It will take forever, and then Her will say, "No, we need to take it one more time. My hair doesn't look good, and I need to fix my makeup and change my shirt."
(Note: she's not wrong.)

No comments:
Post a Comment