Thursday, December 31, 2009

Glimpses of Christmas 2009

Mom and Dad relaxing amidst the Christmas madness.

Eli unwrapping DJ Hero, because we surely don't already have enough video game crap (Did I really say that??) in this house. I know, right?

Seth modeling the "cool" new jacket that he got from his grandma. Am I imagining it, or does he look way too grown up in this photo? Seth, you are nine years old. You are a baby. Seriously.

Their first picture as an engaged couple! Are they adorable, or what???





Gerald took this "action" photo just as Shulamith came through the front door and up the stairs to show me her ring. She was so surprised! Without question, this is one moment neither of us will ever forget.








So there you have it, just a few glimpses of Christmas, 2009. I don't post many pictures to this blog because I'm really bad at it. It literally took me three times as long to figure out how to post these five measly pictures than it ever takes me to write a typical blog post. Writing comes naturally; copying and pasting pictures does not. The process is just not intuitive, at least not to me. But I managed to get five pictures here, so feel free to congratulate me. And now I can leave Christmas 2009 in the past, and think about an idea for a New Year's blog post. Which is far more fun than copying and pasting pictures. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good job on those photos! Yes, we have too much electronic stuff around our house but I think Eli and my boys would have a different opinion on that subject. Yes, Seth looked very grown up in that shot. The only way I know to avoid that happening any more is stop all feeding, otherwise, you're stuck with this aging stuff! And that is a COOL (do they say cool anymore) picture of Shulamith and you with the ring! I love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete