Two nights ago Seth was talking to me about his Journal of Emotions. It's apparently a record students in his class keep to express their emotions each day. Our conversation was as follows:
Seth: I wish Shulamith would get engaged.
Me: Why?
Seth: Because then I could write about it in my Journal of Emotions.
Me: What would you write?
Seth: I would write "I am ecstatic/excited because my sister is engaged. She is going to marry my favorite person in the whole world: Matt!!!"
Okay, Shulamith and Matt....apparently Seth is ready for something official. :-)
That is hilarious! And so wonderful that Seth is so fond of Matt! You must all be. And that is a wonderful thing. In regards to your previous post - I know, right? I LOVE that phrase! Many in my family use it regularly. And I had no idea there were so many words that you were opposed to! I love all these delightful little nuances present in every personality. It truly makes life interesting. (your response should probably be, "I know, right?" :D)
ReplyDeleteOh, and Rachael...yes, Seth adores Matt. And yes, we all do. :-)
ReplyDelete