Scary: Seth in his costume consisting of a pink tutu and fairy wings. Mathew wore this a couple years ago with black tights, and he managed to convince Seth to wear it this year. It turned out to be a good costume; Seth came home with more candy than ever before, a pillow case 2/3 full. Ahh, Seth, and we work so hard to keep your sad teeth from further decay. This won't help.
Not Scary: Swen in his little monster costume. His parents like to call him their "little monster," so this was the perfect costume. Also, "monster" is a great combination of the names Monson and Webster, so even more perfect, huh?
Scary: Me wearing this adorable Halloween apron that my friend Patty made for me. The apron, itself, isn't scary; I think it's possibly the cutest thing ever. The scary part is the idea that I might try to cook something while wearing it. My cooking -- very scary!
Not Scary: Isaiah and Seth playing in fall leaves. I love this picture.
Not Scary: The Webster-Monson Family together on Swen's first Halloween. Mathew hates all holidays, and Halloween is no exception, so it was a huge demonstration of his love for his son that he took the night off to be with his family.
Scary: Matt and Seth trick-or-treating through South Town Center. Why is this scary? Ha, whenever the two of them are together, it's a bit scary. And watching them trick-or-treating....let's just say you had to be there.
Not Scary: Swen and I at the ward Halloween trunk-or-treat party. He kept the costume on just long enough for a couple of pictures. It was so hot inside the church. There's this problem with LDS chapels; they are either too hot or too cold. All the time. The temperature can never be comfortable. This was one of the hot nights, too hot for Swen's monster costume.
Scary: This very close election and the possibility that Mitt Romney could win on Tuesday. (This one is super scary, but try not to worry. I'm pretty sure it's going to be okay. The President is leading in most of the swing states. As long as Democrats vote, it will be fine.)
Not Scary: Isaiah and his friend Naomi with Seth at Lagoon Frightmares. They don't look very scared.
Very, Very Scary: Speaks for itself.
And there you have it, Halloween 2012 with the Erichsen-Webster family. Scary or not, it was fun.










Love this post and I need to be better about posting comments because I do always read your blog and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteBack at ya, Patty. I love all your posts too. After reading all the Edna-isms, I wish I had known your mom.
ReplyDelete