Friday, August 28, 2009

What Do You Think of That?

Seth is basically exhausted tonight, overwhelmed from the first week of school, lonely because no one but me is home, angry/sad/hurt over both Luke and Isaiah leaving home at exactly the same time, and pretty much on the edge of a meltdown. He just came up here whining over the fact that he can't find a DS game he wants, and Eli isn't home to help him look.

Seth: I'll NEVER find it, so I'll just be bored, bored, bored forever.

Me: Seth, you are so tired. Why don't you just go to sleep, and Eli can help you look tomorrow when he gets home from his friend's house.

Seth: You think sleep is always the answer to EVERYTHING!

Me: Well, when you are obviously so tired, yes, I think sleep is the best idea.

Seth: You just don't get it, and you never will. One time I got 16 hours of sleep and I was still very grumpy, so what do you think of that???

No comments:

Post a Comment